Thursday, July 5, 2012

Through the Eyes of Consciousness....


Thursday, July 5, 2012

My partner, the 2 dogs and I watched the fireworks last night - Woooohoooo!  From the place we parked, we could see the fireworks of 2 communities!  (The dogs really enjoyed the displays and especially the "ka-booms" - not!)  Earlier in the day, I walked them around the block and sang The Star Spangled Banner, God Bless America and It's a Grand Old Flag!  (I noticed some interesting "blending of songs” where I obviously had forgotten some of the words...."star spangled-she'll be coming 'round the mountain" gibberish!)  All in all, it was a great day - except for the turkey breast hot dogs.  Yuk!  I definitely prefer the tastier, old fashioned, full fat, sodium and what-the-heck’s-in-them dogs!

As I contemplated Independence Day yesterday morning, I "heard" Freedom lies in the deep understanding.... knowledge...of the unalienable rights - Life....Liberty....and the pursuit of Happiness.  As I felt more deeply into this statement, I realized this was referring to the freedom that comes from living as Consciousness and seeing experiences through the eyes of Consciousness.    

Through the eyes of Consciousness, there is excitement...hedonistic reveling..."What's next?!"...woohoo!...WOW!.... w...o....w...  There is a relishing of each and every emotion - similar to tasting individual ingredients by a master chef or the tasting of various wines by a connoisseur.  The hedonistic joy of touching...feeling...hearing... smelling...laughing... none of which can be experienced by Consciousness without a form - like me!  To experience life through the eyes Consciousness is d-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l...rich... intoxicating...  In short, life in the awareness of Consciousness is freedom – freedom from judgment of any kind.  It is about the experience…the excitement of being alive and the natural “w-o-w” that accompanies each - tiny to humongous - opportunity.

Today, my intent is to see life through the eyes of Consciousness – to delight in the opportunity I have been given to experience, create, connect, laugh and feel without judgment.  This is freedom…I already feel myself e…x…p…a…n…d…i…n…g…. :-)

Much love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment