Friday, February 1, 2013

Beneath the false facade...the One plays its music...


Friday, February 1, 2013

What if I saw myself and all others as musical instruments…..each uniquely designed and enlivened by the breath of God…the life force of being?  What if I could sense the richness and depth of the music created through the interaction of God-Source-Consciousness and the unique characteristics of my divinely constructed instrument?  What if I took the time to relish the music played by Consciousness through the one-of-a-kind design of others?  Wow…..
When I take the time to consciously s-l-o-w-d-o-w-n, I sense the One in the many…the breath…the life force…God…I see the amazing array of instruments….I feel the joy of Consciousness as it revels in the uniqueness of each one….and I begin to experience myself as a part of the One….seeing the opportunity of Life through the eyes of Consciousness that inhabits my instrument as well as the instrument of others.  My interactions become duets, trios and orchestras…sacred  “jam sessions” of sorts…and my need to dominate, convince or override transforms into a natural harmonizing where the discordant chords are every bit as inspiring and beautiful as the non-discordant….
In these moments of clarity, time ceases to exist and I allow the awesome nature of that of which I am a part to have its way with me….the truth overrides the illusion….and I hear and feel the divine melody performed through the instruments of the many…and I am reminded that no matter the moment…regardless of earthly circumstances…beneath the false façade….the One plays its music….always…    
Much love,

Karrie

        

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written, Karrie. This is the place we all desire to experience life from - our Soul's true nature.

    ReplyDelete