Saturday, February 23, 2013

As a Van Gogh...


Saturday, February 23, 2013

As I consciously choose to see myself and those I come into contact with as whole and complete, my world changes.  As I begin to experience a world not built on need, I have the opportunity to witness Consciousness having its experience – through a myriad of forms.  Judgment ceases as I realize to critique God seems incredibly ridiculous…silly…arrogant.  It’s like someone coming up to Van Gogh, looking at one of his paintings and saying, “Don’t you think that blue should really be brown?”  (LOL!)  I’m beginning to respect each individual artist as they create their own reality which in turn allows me the same respect with myself.  Coming from a place of whole and complete, allows me to share from within….to express that which desires to be shared…without need or to be needed.  We are all artists not only creating our world with our thoughts, “rules” and beliefs but sharing the song of our very essence.  Beautiful…

No comments:

Post a Comment