Saturday, February 16, 2013

Surrendering into Freedom


Saturday, February 16, 2013

If I allow it to be true.....there is a place where I begin to create my own reality independent of the “rules” of this world.  No longer governed by time, expectations, should’s and should not’s, I see the world through the eyes of a Master Creator.  It is complete surrender to my own Higher Guidance – my tie to the true Creator – that connects me to freedom and my song. 

As I ready myself to jump with both feet, my survival archetypes which have been my earthly bodyguards, making sure of my “earthly survival”, raise some last concerns…. “Does this Higher Guidance know how to operate in this world?  Does it know the pitfalls?  Does it know how to avoid disaster, pain and suffering?  Does it know enough to keep “us” alive?”  My sense is that this Higher Guidance – my own personal guru – knows that I am eternal and isn’t attached to “survival”.  It comes from a place of “whole and complete”.  It brings the wisdom, assurance and insights of the true sovereign…the sight of that which is free from the dictates of the illusion (illusory because it’s composed of rules and structures we have made, maintained and supported – not Universal Law)…allowing me to be in this world….and not of it. 

It’s strange to feel detached from the rules which have dictated my life to this point….how I should look, feel, work, play, act, etc.  To this point, I recognize that surrender to this divine part of my existence – allowing myself to be whole and complete – has been a process of reconnection….just one more step along the path home….
Much love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment