Saturday, February 9, 2013

Freeing the Holy Grail


Saturday, February 9, 2013

If I allow it to be true that I am whole and complete then the world around me falls away.  A world based in need, imbalance and deficit can no longer be my reflection.  If I allow it to be true that I am whole and complete and I see all others as whole and complete, I create and interact from a place without need.  Since the world, its systems, businesses and focus have been based in need, it now disappears and I find myself in in the wholeness of Nature….pared to my own nature…cleansed of all that which is not mine.  I am whole and complete within my own nature.  I am organic….all actions and interactions become organic as well…no plans…no worries…no doubt….no need.

If I allow it to be true that I am whole and complete, I create from my wholeness… I reflect my song…I paint from and as my song…that which I have been protecting for as long as I have been in human form….the most beautiful, delicate – yet eternal – hush inspiring, tear and smile invoking melody…it’s the song of my soul…and if I allow it to be true that I am whole and complete then I release all protections knowing my song is eternal…and I create from this song…from wholeness I create as this unique melody which has been buried and hidden for lifetimes…the Holy Grail has been found…. and freed. 
Much Love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment