Monday, October 8, 2012

Out of Polarization....A Kindred Collective

October 8, 2012
This morning, I have been contemplating “polarization” again.  A few posts ago, I wrote about an “aha” I received regarding this “energy of separation.”  I realized that polarization was necessary for “transformation” – and critical for creating something new.  [Before I continue….I want to share a little background information about my own process.  A little over a week ago, I energetically put out the call for my own “kindred collective.”  I recognized I really desired to connect with those of “like-mindedness” or “like-energy.”  Within a few days, I received an e-mail connecting “me” to ME.  It was amazing.  Everything I read was exactly what I have experienced, written about in my book, sensed and desired.  It is a reality I know.  It was like someone was channeling “me” – when perhaps “I” have been channeling “them.” (Or both!)  I believe I found my kindred collective – and that brings great relief and something to focus upon.]  This takes me back to the political parties and the obvious polarization that exists between them. 
As an example (overly simplified), the 2 parties in many ways represent 2 big umbrellas.  These umbrellas appear to hold incredibly opposing energies…AND under each of those umbrellas exist less intense (for the moment) – but nevertheless polarized – energies.  The polarized energy serves transformation/creation by separating out the energies into what it is people “resonate with” (it’s also a clue to where our fears may lie).  The intensity almost forces us to “separate” – and how we “separate” helps us to find our “kindred spirits” in many ways.  The process continues driven by “events” (not just political) that further clarify what “resonates” even more.  As far as I’m concerned, the really cool part is that in the “end” everyone gets their “way” and their “reality.”  We all move toward the energy that “resonates” and separate from that which does not.  Whatever the reality we’re creating, it isn’t something we’ve “earned” or “fought for,” it’s something that’s already in us and driven by that which resonates with us.  There’s no getting in the wrong elevator or missing the exit, we just follow that which resonates.  For me, this is “being the change I seek in the world” and therefore, creating the world I truly desire.  The more I listen to my own inner guidance (what resonates), the less struggle and suffering I feel.
Finding and following what resonates with me gives me further confidence to “sing my song.”  In singing my song, I help to create the reality I truly desire.
In pursuit of Happiness… J
Much love,
Karrie
    

No comments:

Post a Comment