Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Idling at the Stoplight...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Has anyone else run into a lot of “brick walls” over the last few months?  For quite awhile, the vision representing where I am has been that of a red stoplight.  I have been idling at a stoplight which is red in the direction I’m headed.  Every time I checked-in, I was still sitting at the light - which had not changed.  A few days ago, I suddenly realized I still had a “right turn” available!  I decided to “take it” and have been on the move ever since.
Of course, this was entirely metaphorical.  However, I believe I was able to finally interpret it.  The red stoplight and my idleness were representative of the fact that things no longer work the same way.  The way I’ve always done things is no longer available.  The Law of Cause and Effect is still “ruling” but what has shifted is the “initiator” which sets things in motion – in other words, the “cause.”  Where working hard, pushing forward, persevering, “forcing” or “demanding” used to bring results, these modes of operation no longer seem to get things moving.  In 5D energetics, the igniter (cause) seems to have become “resonance.”  (This seems to bring a sense of relief.)
Through my own (continuing) experimentation, it appears that if something doesn’t “resonate” with the essence/being/soul of which I am….the energy for it to manifest isn’t there.  I can’t “man-handle” it and expect it to work.  What used to be the way in 3D, doesn’t seem to be the way now.  If it doesn’t “resonate”, it isn’t going to “congregate” into form.  I’ve also noticed that you can’t make something “resonate.”  It either does or it doesn’t.  If it doesn’t, don’t bother wasting your time or your concerns.  Move on.
Before I came to this realization, I recognized a few things…1) nothing was moving for me, 2) I felt like I was mirroring the collapse of the 3D systems around me (and I was), and 3) I realized I was still attempting to do things in a 3D manner.  Through my own contemplation as well as some on-line searching regarding “manifestation in the 5D”, I was led to an understanding of what I needed to change in order to “get moving” in the new energetics.  I sense that learning how to operate in 5D is the “bridge” to escaping - or at least relieving - some of the harshness of the 3D collapse.  The rules have shifted and I have to align or experience the consequences.
So…some things are coming to mind….first, if I don’t like my experience then I need to determine what “resonates” and take a step.  I don’t need to struggle, wrestle or work harder.  In fact, if I try these out-dated techniques, nothing seems to happen or move - except an elevation of frustration and anger.  I can’t “fake-out” the Universe.  I have to connect with that which truthfully “resonates” with me.  Second, I need to keep my eyes focused and my senses alerted toward that which is resonating.  Looking elsewhere and becoming distracted by the “collapse-in-process” around me will only nudge me off course.
I am so excited (at least part of the time J ) to be living in such amazing times.  The fact that we have moved into a new energetic that supports the emergence of who we truly are – and what our being-ness has to offer – is incredibly awesome and inspiring.  I am looking forward to each step of the way as a new reality unfolds before me.
Much love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment