Thursday, October 4, 2012

Out Beyond the Patriarchy...

Thursday, October 4, 2012
Well, I’m back to pondering “politics” again….but not from the perspective of right and wrong or opposing/rival teams.  For the past few weeks, I have done my best to remove myself from newspapers, television or internet commentaries regarding politics and the upcoming election.  Over this last week, our entire household has been “politics-free” – allowing a reprieve from angst, polarization, frustration and anger.  I believe this “time-out” has given me the opportunity to feel into the much larger picture of what is going on in America as well as the rest of the world.
Here’s what I believe to be true as I look from where I currently am toward the year 2016 (wow…2016, isn’t that amazing?) ….  I sense the continued - and perhaps accelerated - collapse of out-dated systems.  The umbrella term/phrase I would use to cover the vast majority of these systems would be “of the patriarchy.”  I sense we are talking about big systems (as well as our own internal equivalent) – financial, economic, religious, political and governmental to name a few.  These are systems we have out-grown in their present form.  In general, these systems are missing the influence of the “Divine Feminine” and therefore have become “out-of-balance” in a time meant to bring us more into balance.  The new systems that will be co-created will include the feminine and masculine energies working in tandem and harmony. 
The collapse of the old systems is only a matter of when and not a matter of if.  As to whether or not this will happen, it matters not who is in the White House.  These things have to happen and will.  This is a time of great opportunity and excitement for those who can ride the changes upon us and take advantage of the creative energies available.  It is a time when working together will be necessary if we are to stay atop the wave of transformation.  For those who don’t adapt well to change or cannot release the reigns of power, the patriarchy and the out-grown, the experience may feel more challenging than opportunistic. 
So….what can I/we do?  I sense it is important for those who are conscious of the “goings-on” to remain focused and loyal to the energy of Rumi’s Field – the field beyond all right doing and wrong doing.  It is in this field that co-creativity flourishes and the impossible becomes the possible.  I also feel it will be helpful to us as well as the whole to continue flushing our own out-dated beliefs and perspectives as they make themselves known AND relish any “resonating” creative endeavors that express and align with the beauty, grace and awesome nature of who we really are.
These are exciting times…and in many ways the times I/we have been waiting for! 
Much love,
Karrie   

No comments:

Post a Comment