Thursday, November 14, 2013

In the Hands of a Master Tailor


Thursday, November 14, 2013

For quite a while I have felt discomfort in the dreamtime.  Much of it stems from my teeter-totter confusion around an occupation.  Part of me attempts to fit myself into jobs I find on the internet, applying the skills I have accumulated in my lives as a teacher, union representative and consultant.  And part of me continues to hold out for something much different…something that calls to me from that which I still cannot see but makes my heart sing in its alignment with who I am today.  I haven’t been able to put words to this discomfort with such internal clarity until this morning.
When I can consciously recognize the battle within me, I’m usually able to find some resolution.  As Albert Einstein stated, “You can’t solve a problem at the same level which it was created.”  My “problems” seem to take root within my subconscious…and now that this one has been brought into the light of my consciousness…I know there’s an opportunity for relief!
Here we go….
There is an underlying sense for me to just “be” and not attempt to force myself into a “hole” or “identity”.  A few profoundly transformative questions just popped into my mind, “Can I just be me and allow the identity to take shape around me?   Can I allow a natural fitting as if at the hands of a master tailor?  Can I just breathe as me…releasing any constrictions…allowing my own expansion…and just comfortably “be” in this world?  (lately I’ve been feeling “crunched”…like I’m trying to make myself fit in something that’s much too small…the bed feels too small…my car feels too small…rooms feel too small…my world feels too small…)  Can I allow my natural size to “be”?  Can I allow myself to stretch, unfold, breathe deeply and allow the Universal Tailor to do its magic?  Can I allow this tailor to provide the perfect “fitting” according to my own authentic nature?”  Wow…..
In this moment, allowing this tailor to do its divine magic brings peace of mind, joy to my heart and excitement for that which is to be.  Can I just be me and allow the identity to take shape around me?   Yes, I can.  Wow….
Much love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment