Wednesday, November 21, 2012

All is Well - Always

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 – Thanksgiving Eve!
This morning, I am pondering a thought that “dropped-in”….If All is Well at all times then the feelings that are in conflict with this fact must be due to my own illusory beliefs.  As I felt into this statement, I recognized that I really do believe it’s true that All is Well at all times – AND it is also true that I seem to take on some form of amnesia when outside circumstances or opinions don’t match my own desires and beliefs!
As I allowed myself to experience the feeling of All is Well….then compared it to the feeling of experiences I don’t enjoy or cause worry….I heard laughter.  It was very, very subtle but it was there….laughter.  When I followed it inward, I found that it was a part of me – a part of me that saw the humor of the human experience.  I thought, “Who is that?  Though the who wasn’t immediately clear, the why was.  It was obvious that this part of me was connected to the truth of the matter.  It saw the comedy of the human experience.  It was laughing at the fact that I considered the drama and experiences as real.  It wasn’t making fun, it just found it funny.  It recognizes the comedy of life…the “play”…the “stage”…the fact that life is an experience.  Through its eyes, life is like a child’s first trip to Disneyland or a House of Mystery.  It knows that All is Wellalways and that these experiences are just that - experiences.     
I remember hearing this laughter before.  I was in a labyrinth and focusing on the second petal – surrender.  A question had popped into my mind related to surrender – “What’s the worst that can happen?  I had heard the laughter then, too.  When I followed it, I found that the laughter was in regard to the idea that I would choose not to surrender all the beliefs, rules, etc. that were clearly not contributing to my happiness.  It found my angst, fear and stubbornness extremely funny.  And when I saw and felt things from Its perspective, I found it funny too.
I’m not specifically sure who this part of me really is….but I love the fact that it is tethered to Truth.  I have connected it to the very Consciousness that animates my being – my particular droplet of the One.  The One who knows Truth – that knows All is Well – always.      
When I remember this, life becomes a smile.  Nothing is out of order, therefore, I can sit back and enjoy.  I can have my experiences and not attach to any outcome as a judgment of me, the process or the event.  There’s no need to get angry or frustrated – everything is as it should be.  When I truly recognize that All is Well – always, I can see the humor in my over-reaction – and I can laugh, too.         
I sense this recognition plays a part in my journey toward realizing my own completeness.  There is nothing wrong with me – or my experiences.  The same goes for everyone else in the world.  All is well – always.  Now, this is something to be Thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Much love,
Karrie

1 comment:

  1. Just Awe-Some! Love it!
    Thank you for your being-ness and sharing! Many Blessings to All :)

    Love, Ray Dawn
    www.raydawn.com

    ReplyDelete