Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beyond "Sides"

Saturday, September 15, 2012
A few days ago, I was blessed with a sudden recognition that it was almost impossible to operate in the “3-D” reality without begin sucked into the polarization.  When I allow myself to consciously feel this energy, I realize that the make-up of the 3-D almost forces a person to “choose a side.”  The 3-D is accentuated by opposites….right/wrong; beautiful/ugly; hard/soft; good/bad; strong/weak; win/lose; etc., etc., etc.  (Not that this is bad….it’s just that we’re in the process of moving into something different.)  When we are immersed in the 3-D, we may not notice the feel of these opposites – it’s how things are and we’re used to it.  However, once we have experienced something different…the sensation of opposites and choosing sides can be very uncomfortable.
Yesterday, I briefly mentioned my (and others) belief about 2012 and the shift from separation to unity consciousness.  This morning, I realized that the reason the polarization and choosing sides has become so uncomfortable for many of us is that we have experienced something different.  (I sense this may be especially true for many women.)  Whether conscious of it or not, we know the feeling of balance…wholeness…unconditional love…and unity.  Perhaps part of each of us is already there and as we become more conscious, we move ever more fully into the comfort of this new (but always present) consciousness…
What does this new “reality” feel like?  It feels peaceful….loving…balanced…. whole… there is a sense of “oneness”….the bliss of creative expression…and whatever is, is… When I come into the 3-D from a place of “unity”, it feels like every time I have a thought or open my mouth, I’m choosing a side – and it’s irritating and uncomfortable.  With the realization that this discomfort is perhaps caused by the fact that I’ve experienced something different - granting me a conscious awareness of the 3-D polarization - I also recognize there may be another “choice.”  Perhaps I can choose to look through a different lens and embrace the perspective of “creating” rather than engaging in the polarization?  Creating is new…it’s expressing the love, beauty, divinity within me….it comes without judgment….it’s ever expanding….it’s continuous….and as long as I am coming from unity consciousness(wholeness, completeness and balance), it is harmonious and synergistic with the creativity of others.  As this type of consciousness, there are no sides…there is only One….as well as the recognition of the beauty of the One in the diversity of the many… [big sigh of relief, love and peace…(smile) ]…here, the irritation and the discomfort is gone….here, I feel home    
Here’s to Unity Consciousness!
Much love,
Karrie      

No comments:

Post a Comment