Saturday, August 16, 2014

In regard to ISIS...

A couple of years ago, I had a phenomenal healing experience as I was out for a walk in my neighborhood.  In fact, I had left the house because the energy I was feeling was so intense…and I really wanted to relieve myself of it.  The intense discomfort I was experiencing had a lot to do with my own suppression of that which I really didn’t want to feel.  However, as those on a “healing” path know, the acknowledgment and release of these things we’ve buried – whether things we don’t want to remember or our own dark feelings we don’t want to own – is vitally important.  Well… I was feeling some things coming to the surface… and part of me was panicking… attempting to push them down… while the rest of me was ready to acknowledge and release… ready for “healing”.

As I walked in this rather intense emotional state, I asked for help… I asked for assistance in releasing whatever it was that needed to be released.  It wasn’t long after my request that I felt – and saw in my mind’s eye – an energy force separate from me… It was still tethered to me… but I could see it… and feel it… as if it were separate.  Anyway, it was beyond-words-ugly.  It was so ugly I couldn't look at it.  In my mind, I was thinking “OMG, what am I going to do?!... I can’t take that energy back!”  Yet I knew as long as it was attached to me, I couldn’t release it.  Suddenly, I turned to it and I said “I’m so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you.  Thank you.  I repeated this prayer several times… and felt the angst of the energy release until the “ugly” finally dissipated… and what was left was a little girl… me, as a little girl.  It was a phenomenal experience.  And what I learned from this was that anytime I have the feeling of suppressing something… something that’s attempting to be “seen”… I call it up… claim it… and use this very same prayer.

This morning, it occurred to me that the group ISIS which is terrorizing Iraq is a similar representation.  ISIS is something most of us would like to very much suppress… and not acknowledge even exists.  However, it came to me that in the same way that Marianne Williamson suggested holding ISIS in the light and love of Consciousness… we could go even deeper… to the root… using the Ho’oponopono Prayer… “I’m sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you.  Thank you.” with the intent of supporting a much desired healing. 

There are times when physical force (more masculine in nature) may be necessary… and there are times when the more nurturing force of love (the more feminine) is necessary.  And in many cases – if not all - it’s a both/and.  There is no contradiction.  And for those not called to participate in physical force, we can most certainly assist by calling on – and applying – the love and forgiveness of the feminine which goes to the core of Humanity’s being…  

Today, I sit in the healing energy of this prayer… claiming all that I am… loving all that I am… shadows and all.

Much love,

Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment